Features & Benefits:
1. Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
2. Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
3. Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
4. Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
5. Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
6. Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
7. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
8. Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
9. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
10. Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
11. Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
12. Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
13. English Interface
14. Supports a language: English
15. Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back light LCD display with adjustable
16. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
17. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
18. Upgradeable via computer USB for new models vehicles, specifications and updated DTC.
U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996.
for GM '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
for Ford '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
for Chrysler '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
for Toyota '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
for Honda '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
for NISSAN '96 - 2006 (OBD-II)
for All other - Asian and European '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
Supported Language: English,
1.Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries
2.Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2" (W x L x D)
3.Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6" (W x L)
4.Cable length: 109cm /43"
1pc x Main unit
1pc x CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
1pc x OBD2 Cable (Works with OBD2 tool and vehicle)